Thursday, July 23, 2009

Terrible Two's

Our dog Brodie is embarking on his "Terrible Twos." He will be 2 years old on September 14th (the same birthday as Therese) but he's starting his naughtiness early. Every day I come home and he's been left alone, I find something random that he has moved around the house or chewed. Sometimes he just moves our shoes from place to place, sometimes he finds a pen and chews it. There's really no telling what he will get into. We try to do a final swoop of the house before we leave to make sure everything is out of reach but somehow, someway he finds things.

The other day I came home to find that he tore my lunch pale into a million little pieces. He knew he was in trouble from the moment I walked in the door. He tried to smile at me, for those of you that don't know, dalmations can smile, I will try and get a photo of it and show you, my family was able to see it one night, usually he only smiles at Adam and I.











Brodie waits by the window.





























































He was very sorry!

















It's hard to be mad at him for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment