Monday, July 20, 2009

Fiesta

Two weekends ago my brother and his girlfriend Jessie came into town from San Fransisco. My Mom and I organized a dinner for everyone and since Jessie's favorite food is Mexican (she dreams about burritos) we had a Fiesta night. We had enchiladas, margaritas, and a taco bar. But most importantly we had a pinata. My mom and I were joking about getting one and we are so happy we did. My grandma even went for it. We all had the best time and laughed until we had tears in our eyes. I truly treasure the time we all had together. What a great night we will remember forever.




















Thomas and Jessie












Mom and Dad













Grandpa and Grandma











Adam and I













My mom went first














Then Jessie












Thomas was pulling the pinyata up and down for Jessie.



















My Turn















Grandma's Turn



















Thomas with an action shot













Dad with his magicwand ;-)















Adam is the WINNER!!!!!















1 comment:

  1. Y'all are so fun, Therese!! I just saw your parents and sister last night, and I had a blast. It's never a bad time with the Aokis :) I miss you!

    ReplyDelete