Adam and I bought our house a year and half ago (it will be two years in October). We love our little humble abode. Our neighborhood is scattered with the good and the bad but we feel so fortunate to have great neighbors like Jill and Dave. With Adam working nights it's really nice to have great neighbors we can call on. We were lucky enough to purchase a house that didn't need too much work, it was move in ready. Recently I've started to get the remodeling bug and have lots of grand ideas and poor Adam is trying to figure out how to execute on them. ;-) Last weekend we started to paint our kitchen and the bathroom, I thought they would be the easiest rooms because we wouldn't have to move any furniture but BOY WAS I WRONG. The taping a lone took us a day. I tend to be a little impatient and like things done "now" so Adam and I worked our little booties off and finished. We are both really happy to be finished and we love it!!! I have already moved on to ideas about the laundry room but Adam said we can only do one room at a time. So we will see. We love being home owners but it really is one project after another. We are so fortunate to be able to do these projects and although it's a lot of work, we did it together. We even have fun watching paint dry as long as we are together.
Before-


After-

Ugh painting is miserable, but it came out so cute!
ReplyDelete