Outside My Window... cool crisp windy fall day- I think the rains coming
I am Thinking... about getting home tonight and making my husband dinner and watching Survivor- one of my guilty pleasures ;-)
I am Thankful For... my family, the support that my family gives is more than I can describe in words.
I am Wearing... Jeans-a blue t-shirt-white cardigan -white rain jacket- I'm still too cold to take it off
I am Remembering...being a little girl in grade school with my Catholic school girl outfit (plaid skirt and red sweater with white tights) Playing on the playground and getting my white tights so dirty
I am Going...to see my friend Jill this evening- can't wait to catch up
I am Reading... New Moon- I'm on the last chapter- so excited to finish and go the Premier on the 19th
I am Hoping... to have a restful weekend, so I can kick this cold that I have
On My Mind...my fabulous sister in law Rhonda who makes me smile
I am Learning...to be hopeful and look at the good things in life rather than focus on all the bad
From the Kitchen...my chicken noodle soup for lunch today
Around the House... my two favorites- Brodie the puppy dog and Jadie cats
One of My Favorite Things... getting to eat dinner and spend the evening with my husband. I feel so fortunate he's working days now
Welcome to the daybook. You blog is so cute. I love the picture of you and your husband. I hope you come back next week. Have a great weekend. Doylene
ReplyDelete