Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Laundry- Loads of Fun!!!

A couple of weeks ago Adam and I started renovating our laundry room. Because our house is so cozy (small) the laundry room has to be multifunctional as a pantry, linen closet, storage, water heater, and laundry room. We had a HUGE issue with storage and slowly but surely the laundry storage started to spill out into the kitchen, I was afraid if we kept going it that way we would be on an episode of Hoarders, okay it wasn't that bad. I love it now!!! Adam keeps teasing me because I LOVE doing laundry now. I just want to hang out in this room all day long! Here are some before and after images:
Before:

Trying to choose the color:

Working hard:

After:


2 comments:

  1. Love it please come do my house! Your house is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute AND functional!! Great job, you two :)

    ReplyDelete