But just recently Brodie has been getting a little out of shape. Since Adam has switched to days we are both gone for 11-12 hours a day Mon-Wed, so poor Brodie has been a couch potato.
We have been so blessed with beautiful spring like weather recently, I just love it! I wasn't feeling very good this weekend but I couldn't resist taking Brodie out for a walk yesterday. The weather was just too beautiful to stay inside. Brodie started out the walk very excited and onlookers were wondering who was walking who? But by the tenth block he started to slow down and by the time we reached our porch he just sat next to me and watched the world go by. I wasn't even holding on to his leash.
It was days like yesterday that remind me why we have Brodie and why I love him so much. He's a part of our family- crazy or not. ;-)





No comments:
Post a Comment