Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas #2- The Aoki's

Adam had to work on Christmas Day so I ventured down to my parents by myself. For as long as I can remember my sister would be the first one awake on christmas morning and would wake the whole family up before 8am. The three of us kids used to all sleep in the same room on christmas eve with our new pajamas but that stopped once we got into highschool. Now that we are older we are able to get a later start in the morning but Kat was still the first one awake tracking everyone down and waking everyone up. She better hold that tradition. We spent the morning enjoying mimosa's and coffee and opening presents.


iHome- Indoor/Outdoor cordless speakers- LOVE THEM!!!

My cute sister Kat

My brother playing his leg guitar- I have video of this- YES it's as funny as it soundsMy Mom's beautiful Christmas Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment