Monday, January 4, 2010

4 Christmas

Adam and I were so fortunate to have 4 Christmas's this year. We had Christmas at our house, Adam's parents house, and my parents house, and my grandparents. It was a little hectic and crazy with Adam working both Christmas Eve and Christmas, we were rushing from house to house. But over all it went GREAT! Adam and I agreed to do stocking stuffers for eachother rather than presents. Adam got the Hangover DVD, Transformer toys , and the Seahawks Shirt. I got a new camera which was way above our $50 limit but Adam figured we would both use it, so it was the "family" camera- since Brodie ate my other one and a Seahawks shirt. Here are some pics from our Family Chirstmas at the Veach Jr. House-




1 comment:

  1. You look so pretty as always, Therese! I moved back to Texas, and it'd be fun to have y'all visit sometime :)

    ReplyDelete