Anyway on our walk last night Adam and I were distracted by a house that was recently remolded and let Brodie go a little too far on the leash. Brodie ran up onto someone's porch and started chasing the two cats that were sitting on the porch. One of the cats wacked Brodie's face pretty good and then took off and Brodie took off right after it. Luckly Adam was able to hold on to Brodie's leash. Adam grabbed the rope part of the leash with his bear hands and ended up with a cut and a burn. Both Adam and Brodie were bleeding the rest of the way home. Luckily for me I managed to be unscathed. I already have a HUGE burn mark on the back of my leg from Brodie's leash from last week. All in all our walk was very eventful :-) I'm just glad that everyone is okay.
Here's a picture of Brodie's injury's:
No comments:
Post a Comment