Thursday, June 17, 2010

It's a BOY!

Adam and I are so excited to announce that we are expecting a baby boy in November. We couldn't be more thrilled!! I can't believe I have been pregnant for 4 1/2 month. I'm one week away from being half way done (20 weeks). We are both really excited to start this next adventure!

Most recent picture taken 6/15/10. The belly bump is starting to pop.


I've been out of the office for the last couple of days and when I got back all my friends decorated my cube with "It's a boy signs" and my crafty friend Stacey made these delicious cookies.


Ultrasound pictures at 12 weeks:


3 comments:

  1. Awww! So cute! Little baby Veach is going to have such a great family :) Did you get a new ultrasound pic when you went on Monday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! :) Happy for you guys!! Cute pic of you and Adam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaay! I'm so excited! You are so adorable pregnant, but I'm not surprised about that! Keep us posted :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete