Friday, December 4, 2009

Thankful Friday

Outside My Window....ice sunny morning
I am Thinking.....I can't wait for 5 0'clock!
I am Thankful For..... the beautiful sunrise this morning- the one good thing about my long comunte in the morning
I am Wearing..... Black UGGS, black velour sweatshirt, black scarf, and Jeams
I am Remembering..... Snow days as a child
I am Going to..... a Christmas Town Lighting Tonight, Stamp Party tomorrow afternoon, Wedding tomorrow night, and cutting down a christmas tree with Adam's Family on Sunday
I am Reading.... a bunch of Holiday Magazines- Love the Recipes and Crafts
I am Hoping.....we will be blessed with a family sooner than later
On my Mind....how fun the Holiday season is
I am Learning... To be thankful for all that I have
From the Kitchen... Leftover Meatloaf and homemade mashed potatoes- Adam loved them!
Around the House....Holiday Decorations, I love getting home after work and turning all the christmas lights on
One of My Favorite Things..... Peppermint Mocha's from Starbucks
I stumbled accross this video on someone else's blog but I am so touched by it. It's a little long but so powerful. This women is so composed and thankful for all that she has and she as endured more grief than anyone I know. Watching this video really made me think.
Enjoy-

No comments:

Post a Comment