My co-workers through me a big party at work on September 11, 2009 (because I was on vacation on my actual birthday). It was so awesome! They decorated my cube and brought all kinds of yummy breakfest treats, then we all went to Taco Time for lunch (it was my choice- I love Taco Time). My friend Sarah gave me a beautiful star friends ship necklace- I love it!! I also recieved lots of Starbucks cards- my friends know me too well.
Then on my birthday (September 14th) I was so spoiled with flowers and cards delivered to my house. I also received a huge edible bouquet of chocolate covered strawberry from my sister Kat. They were absolutely delicous. Then I enjoyed my birthday dinner at Famous Daves BBQ with my mom, dad, grandparents, and Adam. It was so fun!!! Everyone left so full of food. Famouse Daves BBQ is definetely finger-licken good. Adam already gave me my fabulous camera a month early.
The next day we took off to Florida where we spent the time relaxing on the beach and riding 4 wheelers. The Friday night we were there, my family threw me a huge BBQ with steak, shrimp, and pinapple skewers. Then they surprised me with a ice cream cake! It was so fun!
When we got back home, Adam's family treated me to dinner at Bob's Burger and Brew. It was so nice of them and Baby Raichel was there to entertain us. She is getting so big! She was laughing along with us at our jokes and using her sign language. I'm such a proud auntie.
And finally last weekend I drove down to Tacoma to celebrate with my Aunt Michelle, Aunt Lori, and Melissa. It was so nice to visit with everyone and my Aunt Lori gave me the most beautiful fall mum. I love it!
I feel truly blessed by my friends and family. Each birthday gets better and better and it's all because of the people around me. I love all of you and thank you for making my birthday so special!




No comments:
Post a Comment